Overactive Bladder Specialist in Sacramento, CA
If you're seeking treatment for an overactive bladder in the greater Sacramento area, contact Advanced Urology today to schedule an appointment. Our urologists are board-certified by the American Board of Urology and have extensive experience diagnosing and treating overactive bladders. To reach our Folsom office, call (916) 936-1010. To reach our Carmichael office, call (916) 245-2444. Or request an appointment at either location through our secure online form.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. Take the quiz.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule a Consultation for OAB
If you're struggling with overactive bladder, you don't have to suffer in silence. The board-certified urologists with Advanced Urology have years of experience treating overactive bladder, and if you're in the Sacramento area, they can help you, too! Call our Carmichael office at (916) 245-2444 or our Folsom office at (916) 936-1010 today to schedule an appointment, or submit a request online using our secure form.